What Information is DUBMODDER: Interactive Car Customizer gathering about its visitors and how is it being used?
Every computer connected to the Internet is provided with a domain name (e.g. earthlink.net) and an IP Address (e.g. 18.104.22.168). When a visitor requests a page from within the DUBMODDER: Interactive Car Customizer website, our Web Servers automatically identify and log the HTTP request that is made to our Web Server. This information reveals nothing personal about you. In fact, the only information that we automatically gather and log is as follows:
• The IP Address of the Site that may have Referred you.
• Your IP Address
• The Web Page that you may have linked to us from, if any.
• The Product Identifier for Version and Make of Browser (e.g. Internet Explorer 4.5)
• The Operating System platform that you may be running (e.g. Macintosh or Windows)
• Search Words or Terms that are passed from a Search Engine (e.g. Google, Yahoo, or Lycos)
There is absolutely nothing special about the information just described, and the practice of collecting this data has been generally standardized by virtually every Web Server on the Internet today.
The purpose for this information is actually two-fold. One, DUBMODDER: Interactive Car Customizer has found it advantageous to examine visitor traffic in its aggregate, so that we can ensure maximum compatibility for the various Browsers and Operating Systems that visit our site. Additionally, as any business should attest, it is our desire to generate greater amounts of visitor traffic. By analyzing visitation patterns, referring URLs and Search Engine terms, we can strategically enhance our exposure on the Internet.
What other information does DUBMODDER: Interactive Car Customizer request?
We may also request your e-mail address or mailing address for the purposes of conducting a survey, adding you to our mailing list, or by your request to have someone contact you for additional information. Whenever we request the identity of a visitor, we will clearly indicate the purpose of the inquiry before the information is requested. We maintain a strict “No Spam” policy that means we do not intend to sell, rent, or otherwise give your e-mail address to a third-party, without your consent.
In addition, DUBMODDER: Interactive Car Customizer will not send you e-mail that you have not agreed to receive. If you are a member of our Mailing List, you will be contacted with announcements, news, portfolio additions, and new products or services. You have the option of “Unsubscribing” from our Mailing List at any time, thereby disabling any further such e-mail communication from being sent to you. If you wish to have specific communications with a member of the DUBMODDER: Interactive Car Customizer staff, you will be required to provide specific information that will be routed to the appropriate contact within DUBMODDER: Interactive Car Customizer.
Will DUBMODDER: Interactive Car Customizer disclose the information collected to Third Parties?
DUBMODDER: Interactive Car Customizer will disclose your personal information or any of its log file information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such actions are necessary to:
1. Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on DUBMODDER: Interactive Car Customizer.
2. Protect and defend the rights or property of DUBMODDER: Interactive Car Customizer, or visitors of DUBMODDER: Interactive Car Customizer.
3. Identify persons who may be violating the law, the legal notice, or the rights of third parties.
4. Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities.
Copyright 2011, DUBMODDER: Interactive Car Customizer. All Rights Reserved.